how do I setup iphone 5c by bypassing SIM card?
I can turn on iphone 5c, slide the set up, choose English, choose US and then the screen says SIM Required. How do I bypass SIM card? I don't want service on this phone. It's only for my kids to play games, use wifi, and use camera.
- 07-15-2016, 12:47 PM #2
- 07-15-2016, 03:56 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: How do I setup my iPhone 5c by bypassing SIM card?
You have to have a sim card in there for it to activate. The good news is you can use an old sim with no service and use wifi to actually do the activation. Hopefully it doesnt have iOS lock enabled.
kch50428 - The device has been reset and needs to be initialized. OP cant put it in airplane mode as the unit is not set up.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2016, 10:49 AM
- By popeyesi in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2016, 06:37 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2016, 01:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2016, 01:58 PM