I broke the adhesive tab on my battery
As i was trying to replace my charge port on my iphone 5c i broke the adhesive tab on the battery and can't figure out how to remove the battery without the tab. Can someone help? It is urgent!
- 05-09-2016, 11:56 AM #2
- 05-09-2016, 12:05 PM #3
- 05-10-2016, 01:46 PM #4
- 06-08-2016, 11:11 AM #5iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
Re: I broke the adhesive tab on my battery, how can I remove the battery without it?
use something plastic and wide to distribute the force of the tool. Think of a putty knife thats long and wide but plastic. Also try to heaet up the back frame a bit to loosen up the adhesive. Maybe a hair dryer for about 15 or 20 seconds.
- 07-10-2016, 02:19 AM #6
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2016, 09:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2016, 11:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2016, 11:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2016, 07:56 AM