i dropped my 5c
the screen popped off. it won't work at all except i can still hold the home button to use siri but still no display. what do i do?
- 05-03-2016, 03:43 PM #2
- 4,146 Posts
Re: i dropped my 5c
Welcome to iMore.
I suggest making an appointment with a Genius Bar to have it looked at, especially if you are not familiar with doing repairs to an iPhone yourself. It sounds like you may have damaged it beyond repair, but I could be wrong. Let the Genius assess it for you. Once they are done looking at it, you can decide to repair it or get a new phone depending how bad the damage is.
- By Kayewil in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2016, 10:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2016, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2016, 01:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2016, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2016, 08:45 PM