Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default iPhone 5c screen acting erratic at random times (after screen replacement)?

I cracked my iPhone 5c screen and went to get it replaced for 45 pounds (quite cheap). It worked fine with the crack, as the crack wasn't obstructing the screen. I got my phone back and the screen looked very nice, but a couple of days later my phone started acting up. This happens every day and switching off-on doesn't work.

It will ghost click and bring up the "Siri app find" thing and just start typing random letters, sometimes won't let me type in my passcode without hassle (i.e clicking numbers I type more than once, or me typing a number and it erases it over and over). It's really annoying.

I've also noticed the screen at the top right pops out a little bit and if I press it, it makes a clicking sound.

Default Re: iPhone 5c screen acting erratic at random times (after screen replacement)?

Take the device back and have them recheck their replacement work or take it to a nearby Apple Store to have them replace the screen.