I updated my Iphone c and now I am locked out.
It is asking for an apple id and password...which I do not have and when I try to continue it says that its asking for this because the owner has used find my i phone, which yes I did but didnt know that that is what it meant so I never set it up but dont know if I ever swiped it over to on...which obviously i did..Please help me
- 03-23-2016, 07:36 AM #2
- 38,409 Posts
Re: I updated my Iphone c and now I am locked out.
The iPhone 5C is protected via the iCloud Activation Lock. Enter the correct iCloud credentials to unlock it. If you can't recall it, use Apple's retrieval tool. If you're still unable to unlock it, there's NOTHING we can do for you.
- By Samuel Orris in forum iPhone SEReplies: 141Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:42 AM
- By devpatel125 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 47Last Post: 05-03-2016, 09:35 AM
- By calibru in forum iOS 9Replies: 12Last Post: 03-28-2016, 02:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 05:44 AM