why does my apple iphone 5c overheat so fast?
For example I go on it while it's charging then it starts to get warm.
- 03-21-2016, 03:16 AM #2
- 03-21-2016, 09:43 AM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: why does my apple iphone 5c overheat so fast?
Welcome to iMore!
I do a lot of things on my iPhone while it's charging and it never gets warm. Are you playing games when it's charging? If so it depends on how warm it's getting. If the battery gets too warm it will shut itself down. I'm not sure about the CPU in iPhones, but I know on Androids the phone will shut down if the CPU gets too warm.
If you feel that it's getting unusually warm then take it into the Apple store where someone at the Genius Bar can assist you, or tell you weather or not you need to see an authorized Apple repair technician.
- 03-21-2016, 10:22 AM #4
- By Wybrem in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 43Last Post: 03-29-2016, 06:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2016, 11:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2016, 10:03 AM
- By xapplefan18x in forum iPhoneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2016, 11:02 PM
- By Travis Perkins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2016, 11:02 PM