iPhone 5c not turned on

odedidush

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi ,
Two weeks ago, my iPhone 5c fell and ware cracks on the screen, from that moment he began to turn off and on. I tried to connect to iTunes on your home computer and make recovery settings, but without any success.
I took the iPhone to the lab and I exchanged a screen (because the crack) and two batteries (they suspect as battery problem) but the iPhone turns off and turns on again until it turns off permanently.
I took back to the lab and told me that you can not fix the iPhone just maybe if I'd connect it to the same computer with iTunes it worked last time and they will sync and maybe it will work out.
I plugged it into my PC which has iTunes,there was the sound of an identification device at Windows and the screen has a picture of a cable connection with an arrow icon of iTunes and sometimes the screen goes black and receive a second image of the Apple Icon and then again it returns to the image of the icon of iTunes but the iTunes program does not recognize the iPhone (attached screenshot).
What do you recommend to do in order to turn on my iPhone?

Attachments

• iphone 5c stuck.jpg
    iphone 5c stuck.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 17