Is there a way to disable the Find My iPhone option without using the phone?
I used a jailbreak to use different looks when it rebooted i couldn't get in my iphone 5c i think it's because i need touch ID but i don't have that.When i tried to reset my phone threw the computer i need to turn off find my iphone but i can't when i'm locked out! is there any way to turn find my iphone without using my iphone? or just fixing this another way?
- 01-29-2016, 08:05 PM #2
- By bluebeeny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2016, 08:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 02:00 PM