Error trying to restore my iphone5c from iTunes
I hope you guys can help me!
My iPhone5c is draining battery overnight so I've decided to restore it from iTunes. The problem is: When I'm doing it iTunes pop a window with "error 23".
Switched my phone to DFU mode and tried again but the message (error 23) still the same.
Can someone help me?
PS: Using Windows7 and iTunes for PC (updated).
- 11-11-2015, 05:22 AM #2
- 7,781 Posts
Re: Error trying to restore my iphone5c from iTunes
Welcome to iMore! According to this Apple Support article this is hardware related. Here are the steps you should take to troubleshoot:
If your phone is draining battery overnight, try leaving it in airplane mode for a while and seeing if the excess battery drain is still occurring. It could simply be that your 5c battery is showing its age. Apple's lithium ion batteries are designed to hold 80% of their original capacity for 500 full battery cycles (fully draining and then fully charging).
- 11-11-2015, 07:25 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2016, 11:35 PM
- By Pannha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 03:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2015, 01:37 AM
- By reese2147 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 11:12 PM