why is my iphone 5c saying it's charging but doesn't get any charge or turn on?
we have tried holding down the home and sleep button but nothing is working, we have tried toggling the mute button but that isnt working either. And it has been left on charge for 3 days and still nothing.
- 10-18-2015, 08:11 AM #2
- 7,756 Posts
Re: why is my iphone 5c saying it's charging but doesn't get any charge or turn on?
Welcome to iMore! Could be a few things:
1. Charging cable or charging block. Have you tried using a different cable and charger?
2. Firmware issue. See if the phone will let you enter DFU mode (I'll post instructions in a minute) and restore from iTunes.
3. Battery. Your battery might be shot. Time for a new phone.
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- 10-18-2015, 08:13 AM #3
- By iCletus in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 31Last Post: 12-16-2015, 10:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 02:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 11:39 AM
- By ramzisribo in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 08:56 AM
My iPhone 4 is stuck in dfu after trying to downgrade it from ios 7.0.4 to ios 5.0.1, how can I fix it?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 01:06 AM