Sketch mode does not work on iPhone 5C
I am using iPhone 5c and just upgraded to IOS9. When I tap the squiggle for sketch mode in NOTES it goes to a next screen but nothing happens it just keeps trying to load. I have waited for 5 minutes for it to load but it doesn't.
I have turn the phone completely off and rebooted.
Is there a fix for this problem? Thank you
- Best AnswerSep 27 2015 | 10:47 am EDT
- 09-27-2015, 10:47 AM #2
- 09-28-2015, 11:38 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 227 Posts
Re: Sketch mode does not work on iPhone 5C
I have this exact same problem with my 6. The sketch will work initially, but every subsequent attempt to use it results in the loading emblem. Force closing the app always seems to fix it at least for one more note. But what a pita.
- 09-29-2015, 01:06 PM #4
- 09-29-2015, 09:07 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 227 Posts
Sketch mode does not work on iPhone 5C, is there a fix for this?
Fixed it on my end by toggling iCloud notes off and then on again in the settings.
Edit: I spoke to soon, that seemed to fix it for about an hour then it started doing its thing again.
Last edited by ernbrdn; 09-30-2015 at 06:20 AM.
- By KelseyRo4 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 61Last Post: 10-03-2015, 08:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2015, 11:57 AM
- By john.woody in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2015, 11:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2015, 10:06 AM