Is there a messaging app that offers a data plan?

meghanweeks

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Please helpI got the iPhone 5C and my family members have virgin mobile and my phone is under AT&T I got the phone hoping that I could apply for the TextNow plan and data thing but it says that the iPhone 5c is not legible for it so would you guys just tell me if there is any apps that support the iPhone 5c ithe athat offers a data plan

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Please tell me a messaging app that offers a data plan

Wouldn't this be a pretty strange thing to exist? The app would require the phone's data plan to give you data unless it was using your phone's wifi to give you data. In either case, the data is actually coming external to the app.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Please tell me a messaging app that offers a data plan

Please helpI got the iPhone 5C and my family members have virgin mobile and my phone is under AT&T I got the phone hoping that I could apply for the TextNow plan and data thing but it says that the iPhone 5c is not legible for it so would you guys just tell me if there is any apps that support the iPhone 5c ithe athat offers a data plan

This is a carrier feature, not available via an app. Apps don't offer data plans, that's a carrier feature.
Can you connect via wifi?

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2