I'm looking for an MVNO to use my unlocked iPhone 5C on. Any suggestions?
Hey guys. I currently have a unlocked iPhone 5c and I'm using it on T-mobile's prepaid 5GB, 100 mins plan. It's $30/mo. I'm not very happy with coverage though. I only get coverage on the highway and cities. I'm looking for a MVNO to use it on. I'm considering CricketWireless, but I wanted to know if anyone has a better idea. And I know Cricket caps speeds at 8mbps. Thanks!
- 07-06-2015, 11:30 AM #2
- 07-06-2015, 12:30 PM #4
- 07-06-2015, 02:13 PM #6
- 07-12-2015, 02:00 PM #8
Re: I'm looking for an MVNO to use my unlocked iPhone 5C on. Any suggestions?
I'm using an unlocked non-carrier branded 5c on Cricket. The only drawback is LTE doesn't feel any faster than non-LTE, or even slower. I might have poor LTE coverage where I live, but podcasts download faster if I switch off LTE. Ookla speedtest show LTE speeds close to 8 and 4G close to 4, but LTE just doesn't feel faster than 4G in my daily usage. YMMV. I did have T-Mobile for awhile on just talk and text (no data) and where Cricket really shines is indoor cell reception.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 06:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 03:29 PM
- By qshahid16 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2015, 02:36 PM
- By Junbie77 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2015, 06:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 03:08 PM