how do i get my i phone 5c to turn on from a black screen
the phone is charged and was working fine it was dropped and now will not turn on just stays black and beeps.
- 06-13-2015, 07:46 PM #2
- 06-13-2015, 07:53 PM #3
- 25,049 Posts
Re: how do i get my i phone 5c to turn on from a black screen
Welcome to iMore! It sounds like the drop jarred something loose, or some other internal damage. Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that does nothing, I would say there's a hardware problem. But probably one that can be fixed. The Apple store would be a high repair. But you might can find a reputable repair shop that is reasonable.
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2015, 11:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2015, 07:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2015, 06:30 PM