I am unhappy with the battery life of my iPhone 5C

lmd052300

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: I phone 5c battery

I assure you within a months and years of usage of that you will get used to it. You can turn off battery percentage to avoid always monitoring the battery and just charge it everytime it drops 20 percent and enjoy using it. ~ ciao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. At first I too was a little annoyed with the battery life of my 5s when I first got it, but then realized how much more time I was spending using it compared to my previous devices. Not too mention that it was new and I couldn't put it down......SMILE:biggrin:

Emre Mumcu

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. At first I too was a little annoyed with the battery life of my 5s when I first got it, but then realized how much more time I was spending using it compared to my previous devices. Not too mention that it was new and I couldn't put it down......SMILE:biggrin:
Thanks for te welcome message add true haven't put it down since my rubbish android.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My Wife's 5c gets good battery life. It's dependent on your settings and what you do on the phone. If you believe there's a battery problem, do this test.
Write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute . If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.

Emre Mumcu

May 29, 2015
Visit site
They do that with age. My phone is 21 months old and I've been a heavy user time wise. So if the battery is going out, you either upgrade when you can or buy another battery.

Oh right , Apple did a test with my phone and said it had no problems though so il probably hold out.

Emre Mumcu

May 29, 2015
Visit site
39 percent with 3 40 usage, so bad all I've done is web browsing on wifi only and over half brightness . It is just getting worse, I hope it's the OS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR