Apple posts pic of iPhone 6c?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've seen that. There's no telling what that was. I imagine they have all sorts of prototype photos. It doesn't mean they produce and sell them. But if true, I'm sure @septembersrain will be delighted.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've seen that. There's no telling what that was. I imagine they have all sorts of prototype photos. It doesn't mean they produce and sell them. But if true, I'm sure @septembersrain will be delighted.

That's what I thought too!!!! She'll be thrilled. And hey I might get one myself.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Yes she would be thrilled. Hold a blue one for her!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sounds promising

Update: Apple has now pulled the photo and replaced it with a standard shot of the current iPhone 5C. It chose not to discredited the photo, which traditionally is a strong sign of authenticity.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes she would be thrilled. Hold a blue one for her!

That's what I thought too!!!! She'll be thrilled. And hey I might get one myself.

I want! So it'll have touch ID? I'm already ecstatic. I think if they'll do at least a 32GB at highest, I'll be perfectly happy. If they do end up with a 64GB though, I'll be in heaven! A blue colored heaven that is.

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I want! So it'll have touch ID? I'm already ecstatic. I think if they'll do at least a 32GB at highest, I'll be perfectly happy. If they do end up with a 64GB though, I'll be in heaven! A blue colored heaven that is.

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

I've read that they may be doing away with the 16g for the 6s & 6s+?

If that's the case then the 6c should have minimally 32g and hopefully 64g for sure.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

cbosdell

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm torn about this. I'm thrilled there will be a 6C but was hoping it would be the same size as the 6 and have the same internals as the 6. I can understand why they want to keep a 4" phone though and if it's available in 32GB/64GB I'll consider it over the 6 Plus replacement depending on pricing.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm torn about this. I'm thrilled there will be a 6C but was hoping it would be the same size as the 6 and have the same internals as the 6. I can understand why they want to keep a 4" phone though and if it's available in 32GB/64GB I'll consider it over the 6 Plus replacement depending on pricing.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it at this point. There is no guarantee that it's even real. Until Cook & company show it to you on stage in the fall, it's all speculation.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I think it's interesting that they didn't come out and deny the picture. I like the idea of a 4" model in the market. And to have good internals in it w Touch ID.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234