I have a iphone 5c. In the last 2 weeks I can't get my gmail.
When I try to get my latest gmail after an lenghtly search a screen pops up: The mail server "Imap.gmail.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail Setting.
I have tried everything. Any ideas?
- 04-20-2015, 08:41 PM #2
- 04-20-2015, 11:59 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 124 Posts
Re: I have a iphone 5c. In the last 2 weeks I can't get my gmail.
Is the email setup as a gmail account or exchange? I believe the gmail exchange service was discontinued. I would remove the gmail account and then re-add. When you have to select your email carrier, make sure you elect the gmail icon.
- 04-21-2015, 06:00 AM #4
- By M.Rizk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:27 PM
- By Audizine in forum Apple WatchReplies: 27Last Post: 04-21-2015, 01:25 PM
- By ozzee109 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 17Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
- By Jsince80 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
- By cloudspy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:13 AM