- iMore Beginner
- 99 Posts
Question regarding synchronizing an iPh5c with an iPad Air
I have an iPh 4s and, like a 2nd Gen iPad..When mail comes in, texts arrive and or Face Time warns me of a call coming in, both the phone and the iPad receive their proper warnings. How I got them to synchronize it's beyond me, because, and here comes the question:
The wife has the iPh5c and and iPad Air and we cant get them to do what mine do, She gets all the warnings on the phone, but not a thing on the iPad.
Does some one here know the trick ??
Thanxs in advance.
- 02-26-2015, 11:11 AM #2
Re: Question regarding synchronizing an iPh5c with an iPad Air
Her iPad needs to be set up such that it is associated with her phone number for FaceTime & Messages... iOS and OS X: Link your phone number and Apple ID for use with FaceTime and iMessage - Apple Support
- 02-26-2015, 11:11 AM #3
- 02-26-2015, 11:12 AM #4
- 02-26-2015, 01:27 PM #6
- By kataran in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2015, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2015, 01:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 11:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2015, 09:40 AM