Why won't my iphone 5c turn on to the homescreen?

mojo1377

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I just recently purchased an iphone 5c from a friend of mine. According to them it was in working order when they last used it 3 weeks ago. Since I've had it, it won't turn on for me. It shows the plug & the itunes logo screen. I have taken it to an apple store and they tried resetting it, but it didn't work after 3 tries. There is no water damage according to apple & it is 2 weeks outside its original warranty. So now I have an iphone that doesn't work. I'm thinking maybe it was jailbroke, any suggestions, or ideas on what I should do? Thank you in advance.

mojo1377

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the response, but that is what I have been doing. The apple store I went to tried connecting it to iTunes 3 times and it did nothing. I am still trying with my iTunes and my computer. Still nothing. It sometimes shows a lot of command prompts at the top of the screen when iTunes tries to extract the software. But then it always goes back to the same screen....the plug with the arrow pointing to the iTunes logo. I just don't know what else to do???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2