- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 5c screensaver password
I accidentally changed the prompt on my iPhone to switch the password off altogether. Now my battery is running down so fast that I need to reset the password prompt to every 1 minute. I have tried to do this as instructed but it has not worked as it is not 'saving' my instruction. Therefore I must be doing something wrong.
Can anybody help me to change it back to 1 minute intervals and 'save' this so that it remains.
- 10-27-2014, 01:27 PM #2
- 10-27-2014, 01:38 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 09:09 AM
- By MakingUpTheNumbers in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 06:09 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2014, 10:43 PM