Repeat Text Alert Options?

Anne Scherwinski

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
The Iphone 5C doesn't allow the text alert to repeat.
Any suggestions? Need my service tech to hear when he has a message and in loud work areas he misses the one alert tone.
Also the vibrate is not enough to alert him.
I'd pay for an app that does this!!!
thanks~

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Iphone 5C doesn't allow the text alert to repeat.
Any suggestions? Need my service tech to hear when he has a message and in loud work areas he misses the one alert tone.
Also the vibrate is not enough to alert him.
I'd pay for an app that does this!!!
thanks~

Go to Settings - Notifications - Messages and then scroll to the bottom and select "Repeat Alerts"...:)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings - Notifications - Messages and then scroll to the bottom and select "Repeat Alerts"...:)

Using this setting, you can set the value between NEVER and 10 times. I also suggest that he set a really loud, annoying text tone for those contacts to whom he must respond - so that he doesn’t miss it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I still like the smartwatch idea, and they are NOT that expensive! The cheapest pebble model can be had for around 150, but often you can find it on sale for around 100. The cheapest Martian is 139, you won't find that on sale generally since it JUST came out. But with the device on his wrist and the vibration on his skin directly he can NOT miss it no matter how noisy it gets. Cool new gadget will make him happy too, and then he'll be happy AND productive, win/win!

PS If he ever changes platforms both the Pebble and the Martian are fully Android compatible, and the Pebble even works with BlackBerry (BB10). No Windows support though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods