Switching from iphone 5 to 5c??

poorvab

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey!
i am new to this forum :)

I have an iphone 5 since a year with an at&t contract.
since a month or so, my phone's battery life has got terrible!! it gets completely empty even before half the day!
also, i'm slightly bored of seeing the same plain white phone in comparison to the colorful 5c.
and i do not see any use for the fingerprint feature in 5s.

my usage is mostly calls, iMessage, facetime, social media apps, taking occasional pictures, a little music, just 2-3 games and browsing the net

so, is it worth switching to an iphone 5c with the at&t 'Next' offer which allows to upgrade after a year of use??
or should i wait for iphone 6, if upgrading to 5c is not worth the effort?
i'm not someone who always wants the latest phone in the market, i just want to make a convenient decision which i won't regret and would love enough to use it for 1-2 years!

also, has anyone used the at&t 'next' upgrade that they offer after only 10-12 months?
are there any other hidden charges or they just waive off the remaining insallments of my present phone and start the insallments for the new phone?

i read somewhere that with this offer, "you don't get to keep the phone", what does that mean?

i'm sorry for so many questions, but i've never used this contract system before as i'm new in the US.
do help me out!!
thanks a ton :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2