Would you purchase the 5c again?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

The case and nail polish match. LOL.

Almost everything I own is that color. I was going to get a 32GB green one but since I'm keeping the blue one too, I've technically got 32GB. Plus I was worried I might actually get sick of the green. Unlike blue, it's not one of my favorite colors actually.

Besides, I would of only saved $100 off with the 32GB. They gave me $200 off the 16GB.

Sent from my another C using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got a white 5c too.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/12/tu4aqehe.jpg

Sent from the one in Beautiful Blue using Tapatalk.

Love this Sept - it looks great !! I just bought a similar case from Apple last week as well. It's by "Adopted" and has the swirled cut-outs which looks great with my coral pink C as well !!

Good luck with the white C 😃👍

Oh and just to add - I would def buy a C series again without a doubt;)

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
re:

I have had every iPhone since the 3G and pretty much every android flagship that has been released including the new ones like the galaxy s5 and the htc one m8.

I am currently now using a green iPhone 5c that someone gave me along with 150 for my htc one m8.

I'm actually really loving it. The feel in the hand is awesome. I think it's more comfortable to hold than the 5 or 5s. We will see how long I hold onto it! And green is my favorite color. Definitely won't be using a case with this bad boy.

HafeezAkmal

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
re:

Definitely! I've been jumping around between iPhones lately.

After using the 5 & 5S, i figured out i need a phone that is not made from aluminum & glass since i've experienced bending iphone phenomenon on both 5 & 5s.

With that being a major concern, i moved to 5c. And I'm very happy with the move (although some might argue that is the stupidest move yet)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

Definitely! I've been jumping around between iPhones lately.

After using the 5 & 5S, i figured out i need a phone that is not made from aluminum & glass since i've experienced bending iphone phenomenon on both 5 & 5s.

With that being a major concern, i moved to 5c. And I'm very happy with the move (although some might argue that is the stupidest move yet)

I think it's perfectly reasonable. I went out of my way to spend a small fortune on a 5s only to dislike it so much I sold it less than a month later. I liked the 5c enough to get two of them since the original one couldn't be used on my primary carrier....

Sent from my larger than life device using Tapatalk.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re:

I think it's perfectly reasonable. I went out of my way to spend a small fortune on a 5s only to dislike it so much I sold it less than a month later. I liked the 5c enough to get two of them since the original one couldn't be used on my primary carrier....

Sent from my larger than life device using Tapatalk.

You are certainly a highly discerning user. To have two of the same phone must be some sort of love for the device haha.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
re:

You are certainly a highly discerning user. To have two of the same phone must be some sort of love for the device haha.

That is very true. I've never had two of the exact same devices. Though I can say one is a 16GB and the other a 32GB. So technically different?

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.

HafeezAkmal

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
As understated it might look, the 5C is a great phone overall, & the notion of not having to worry about bending issues is a huge winning factor to me.

I'm a guy who's very worried about bent phones since the last time i use a 5s which made me switch to a 5. And the same case happens to the 5 that i had to consider jumping back to android for a while. But to be honest, as closed as the apple ecosystem would get, i enjoyed this closed environment since the ease of synchronization was a win over for me, and made me switching between a Note 3 & a 4s which served as a backup phone at the time.

And recently the Note 3's screen broke by the fault of gravity lol, so it was a huge "license" for me to come back as a 100% iOS guy - hence the purchase of this white 5c.

I really hope i dont have to go back to android anymore after this. I'm happy enough with the 5c, although it's a bit late to join the 5c boat since the iPhone 6 is just around the corner. But no regrets! 😊😊

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
re:

I'm happy with the 5c. It's my first iPhone and it's been reliable, has great battery life and seems durable. It's taken a few drops and has not shattered! I paid $45 for the 16GB and I still think that's a great deal. My only issue is the lack of memory. I thought 16 would be plenty but I'm constantly deleting to clear memory. I do download a ton of podcasts though and have about 700 songs saved.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
re:

Agreed :p. I couldn't own 2 of the same phone.. My wallet wouldn't allow it even if it could afford it :(.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro