Which color did you buy and are you still happy?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I bought the silver because I always had black and wanted to try something new. I'm happy with my phone for sure, but I regret getting the silver and wish I has gotten black instead!

Now if only Apple introduces a black/gold iPhone 6 this year!!

Edit: whoops didn't realize this was under the 5c forums lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think I have the black iPhone 5. It's been a while since I've seen it. But black is what I like. I think it's about time to take this Otterbox Defender off and admire the phone for a few minutes.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Have a black iphone 5. If I get the 6, in going with the silver and white. And if they do come up with a black and gold version, like Beyond Fire, I'm getting that.

If I were to get the iPhone 5c, I'd get the yellow. Just because i don't see a lot of yellow ones.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Space gray and I'm happy with my choice. I also have an otterbox defender on it, which I'll remove over the weekend to enjoy it more

Sent from my iPad LTE

Penny Janson

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I decided to get a blue one for me and a white one for Hubby. We both are rediculously obsessive about covers so his lifebox covers most of his. Mine is blue because I love the color of the water in the Cayman's and Mexico.... its that pretty...
:love-struck:

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Although I have had my 5S since launch day last year, I just picked up a blue 5C today. LOVE the blue. Just like SeptembersRain, the blue is the only one that really catches my eye. Been doing black and white iphones to death since the 3G.....just wanted one with some color :)

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
White 5C. The 5S was out of stock, and black wasn't an option. No regrets buying white.

Last edited:

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
That blue screamed my name so loudly it helped me to get my very first iPhone.

Oh how I wish there would be a 6c...

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I absolutely love the fit and finish of the 5C and it feels damn good in the hand. I would have loved a Red and Black color option as well. On the 6C, doubtful, but you never know, Apple has been known to surprise us before in the past, maybe it will with a 6C.

I think I am going to keep my 5C around for a long time regardless of when I pick up an iPhone 6 later this year, just in case Apple decides to EOL it, as I feel its kind of special, and may become somewhat of a collectors item in a sense.

On the color front, I would love to see Apple implement a much bigger color palette with future iterations of the iPhone, no matter what the build material is......just would be nice to have plenty of color options for people to choose from, not just precious metals and black/white.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I loved the color of the coral pink 5C from when I first saw it - it was gifted to me from the hubby & kids for my birthday. I've loved it ever since....no regrets in my choice to this day :D

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀