Which color did you buy and are you still happy?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink is kind of a hard color to pull off though...:)

I have the coral pink C, and while I LOVE it to death lol, I can add that certain case colors just do not look right with it. I used to be a caseaholic with my 4S because the choices were absolutely ridiculously endless. With the 5C, first off I didn't want to accumulate a sheesh load of cases for it, and 2nd companies just aren't catering to a lot of case designs like they do with the 5/5S. That's unfortunate because there a prob 3 cases I'd love to get my hands on if they were made avail for the C series :)

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have the coral pink C, and while I LOVE it to death lol, I can add that certain case colors just do not look right with it. I used to be a caseaholic with my 4S because the choices were absolutely ridiculously endless. With the 5C, first off I didn't want to accumulate a sheesh load of cases for it, and 2nd companies just aren't catering to a lot of case designs like they do with the 5/5S. That's unfortunate because there a prob 3 cases I'd love to get my hands on if they were made avail for the C series :)

Sent from my ��PINK-alicious iPad Air��

That was why I knew I had to have any other color but pink for the 5c...

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Pretty!

7ununeba.jpg
mugenusy.jpg

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

mzbamapryncess

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi to all I'm new to the iPhone world coming from android. Me and my mom both have a 5c...I have pink (my fav color so no surprise) she has the green... We both love em!!!!

wrldwzrd89

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I got a blue iPhone 5C and a blue case to go with it. Overall, I like the phone and case color combination. However, I am a heavy local storage user and am already running out of free space... sigh.

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
My brother and I both have the 5C. He has the white one and I have the pink one. Yes we still love the color. Bought it when it's on sales. It's our first phone ever, bought it only after we started working. :D

Sent from my iPhone 5C using iMore Forums ;)

cmajpwc

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I got the white one, and while I love it, I wish I got the yellow one sometimes to go with my red Ferrari case. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Althought I already own a blue 5C and and all 3 colors of the 5S, I am picking up a green 5C today after work :) I have a feeling that once the iphone 6 is released, the 5C may possibly meet the same fate the dinosaurs did lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner