Bought green iPhone 5c for my wife

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

My wife wanted a blue 5c but ended up picking green as blue was out of stock and I am quite happy with green. Looks better than blue imo.

Very lively and cool(better than my black iPhone 5! Lol)

I would like to know if those Apple genuine cases are worth the price? They are pretty expensive even though I am using product RED leather case on my iPhone but still I want to have an opinion from u guys about 5c cases

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the 5C but I can tell you that I have yet to be disappointed with quality with apple products. That being said- they have a great return policy if you feel its not worth it

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

My wife wanted a blue 5c but ended up picking green as blue was out of stock and I am quite happy with green. Looks better than blue imo.

Very lively and cool(better than my black iPhone 5! Lol)

I would like to know if those Apple genuine cases are worth the price? They are pretty expensive even though I am using product RED leather case on my iPhone but still I want to have an opinion from u guys about 5c cases

Got an Otterbox Defender for my wife's 5c from Verizon. The protective screen did not lie flush against the phone's screen. I called Otter and they sent me a replacement free. I returned the defective case to Verizon. The new one from Otter works great.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys but in India, they don't have any return policy! Yes, that sucks :|

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you got the phone for your wife, and as for the official 5c case, if you are afraid of your wife getting dust onto the plastic exterior of the back because of the holes at the back of the case you should do well to stay away, which would be much money saved that would have gone into an expensive case. There are no shortage of good cases in the third party market anyway and you shouldn't be bothered much if you don't get the official ones after all's been said and done. Just keep in mind too that the rubber back of the case gets tacky from time to time.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I agree. My wife is quite clumsy when it comes to handling a phone, so she has picked a soft TPU case of Capdase which is a decent case with a lip on it, decent protection. I am planning to buy Casemate Naked tough case which is a clear case. I want her to phone to shine through rather than being hidden behind a TPU!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the blue and black ones. They feel amazing. They are also decently thick to help in minor drops.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the blue and black ones. They feel amazing. They are also decently thick to help in minor drops.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Thanks, also.. Can you please confirm if it has a decent lip on it? And does it protect around the corners of the phone ?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, also.. Can you please confirm if it has a decent lip on it? And does it protect around the corners of the phone ?

It definitely has a decent lip. It curves and hugs around the bezel quite nicely. It'll keep it a tad bit off the ground if it lands screen first.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2