- iMore Pro
- 545 Posts
Anyway to stop the iPhone 5c from going to the Activation screen?
My 5c has no sim and is on sprint, as I use it as an iTouch. I have a nano sim from my mom's iPhone 5 that she got replaced because of the Pink Rectangle. I just want it to say No Service, because that's what I'm used to on my old iPhone 4 that I used as an iTouch. Can I just bypass this screen? Or does it pull it up because somehow this phone can work on a different CDMA network?
- 04-30-2014, 07:40 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhoneReplies: 31Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:21 AM
- By cyprusx in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 22Last Post: 05-03-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 15Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 05:18 PM