- 04-29-2014, 04:06 AM #26
- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Re: is iPhone 5c a risky buy?
Hi guys. Got my white iPhone 5c 16 GB 5 hours back. Loving it. Its a lot more awesome than iPhone 5s and after 7.1.1 update it just became a little bit too fast for my liking I guess. I kinda liked the slow animations but still the speed is amazing. Thanks for the awesome advice I got here which enabled me to make a great decision and now I can buy my headphones though apple earpods are much better than expected.
Posted via iMore App
- 05-01-2014, 09:02 AM #28
is iPhone 5c a risky buy?
Thanks guys, this forum has really really helped me in nailing out the options. My wife is on Z10 and she is totally fed up.
Her birthday is coming up in Jun and I want her to use a iPhone and I believe 5C is the safest best. My wife loved blue color but I like green and pink! My main concern is, how solid the body is? I have seen few drop tests on youtube and it fails miserably when it drops on edges or flat on screen
Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
- 05-01-2014, 11:18 AM #29
- 05-01-2014, 11:30 AM #30
- 05-02-2014, 10:18 PM #31
- 05-28-2014, 12:44 AM #32
- By theromz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 42Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:53 PM
- By hockey1299 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:04 AM