Can't connect my 5c to my home wifi
I had been having trouble with my wifi and finally got it back up and running but now my iPhone 5c won't connect to my wifi. There is no "forget network" button in wifi settings. All my iPads and my wife's 5 connects perfectly. Any ideas? Anyone experience anything like that? Thanks for your help.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 03-16-2014, 10:07 AM #2
Re: Can't connect my 5c to my home wifi
Check your router to see if you've limited the amount of devices that can connect to it. If so, make changes to that particular setting. Also check to see if you have enabled an option in your router's setting to block any MAC or IP addresses that are not listed. Finally, you can try to go to Settings - General -Reset on your iPhone 5C and then select "Reset Network Settings". That will clear out any network related settings and cause you to have to re-type your Wi-Fi passcode, if applicable.
- 03-26-2014, 07:22 AM #4
- 03-26-2014, 09:58 AM #5
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOSReplies: 44Last Post: 09-22-2014, 01:09 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:00 AM