Does the 5c last longer then the 5s?

Ventana654

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I know the 5c has a slightly slower battery but it doesnt have the faster stronger processer so maybe the battery lasts longer? Im already sick and tired of this 5s 10% in 45 minutes of use. like 5 songs 5 minutes on fb and 10 texts to my gf. and its dropping 1% every 20 mintues standby. My 5 was never this bad.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
5c is a 5 with a plastic shell so if your old phone battery was better then the 5s battery It would be better for you then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It is the same. The processor, all the guts inside the 5c were stripped from the 5. That's why it's no longer for sale anymore. And I don't have that bad of an issue with my 5s, I'd call apple and get that phone checked. My 5s and 5 were the same for battery

Ventana654

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
It is the same. The processor, all the guts inside the 5c were stripped from the 5. That's why it's no longer for sale anymore. And I don't have that bad of an issue with my 5s, I'd call apple and get that phone checked. My 5s and 5 were the same for battery

i went to apple and they said there was nothign wrong with it but i swear that my 5 lasted longer. Like why drain 4% after 5 songs in the car. Is the new iOS going to improve battery life?

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
i went to apple and they said there was nothign wrong with it but i swear that my 5 lasted longer. Like why drain 4% after 5 songs in the car. Is the new iOS going to improve battery life?

Have you conditioned the battery properly? It's good to let it run down and shut itself off, then charge it fully every once in a while. It makes the battery stronger.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've got both the 5s and 5c. I'd say that 5c lasts slightly longer but not noticeable. Both models have been excellent for me. Battery lasts all day and I still have 20-40% left at night when I plug it in before bed.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife just got a new battery put in her 5 last week. My 5s is brand new and my battery has lasted better than hers today with way more usage on my phone. So far I see the 5s as being better than the 5 but I don't have any long term stats on that yet.