Blue tooth not working ?

stalemate1

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I tried to send all my contact name cards from a S2 to a 5C, I tried several times and always got connection error notifications. I asked the istore and they said I needed to pay R200 ($20) to see a technician to transfer the contacts...why do I have to pay if the phone has a warranty. And worsted yet, there was no memory card slot in the iPhone so I couldn't even transfer my contacts that way.

Eventually I had my carrier do it for free...but they did not fix my blue tooth. Do I have to update the phone ? Perhaps there's a fix ?

Then I wanted to restore all my what's app messages but couldn't as they are not saved in icloud. So how do I restore ?

Also every time I download a free app from the app store I have to type in my password. Why can't I just log in once, is there a setting for this ?

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
but why u try to send name card from s2 to 5c instead of many tricks available to do,
just sync your s2 with gmail (sure u did) and export .vcf file from gmail and send ur self mail and open .vcf in iphone and add it very simple

I tried to send all my contact name cards from a S2 to a 5C, I tried several times and always got connection error notifications. I asked the istore and they said I needed to pay R200 ($20) to see a technician to transfer the contacts...why do I have to pay if the phone has a warranty. And worsted yet, there was no memory card slot in the iPhone so I couldn't even transfer my contacts that way.

Eventually I had my carrier do it for free...but they did not fix my blue tooth. Do I have to update the phone ? Perhaps there's a fix ?

Then I wanted to restore all my what's app messages but couldn't as they are not saved in icloud. So how do I restore ?

Also every time I download a free app from the app store I have to type in my password. Why can't I just log in once, is there a setting for this ?

stalemate1

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
but why u try to send name card from s2 to 5c instead of many tricks available to do,
just sync your s2 with gmail (sure u did) and export .vcf file from gmail and send ur self mail and open .vcf in iphone and add it very simple

Tried that, when you have more than 250 contacts (each as an individual attachment) and you have to save each individually, it takes a while...I know...I'm lazy.

I'm going to try with dropbox, I'm surprised Apple have it in the app store.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i don't understood bro what you want to do. go on way its depend on you
Tried that, when you have more than 250 contacts (each as an individual attachment) and you have to save each individually, it takes a while...I know...I'm lazy.

I'm going to try with dropbox, I'm surprised Apple have it in the app store.

stalemate1

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Looks like dropbox did the trick for transferring everything...had no idea there was a dropbox app in the app store, I thought everything was just iTunes and iCloud. (Which I cant get for Android.)