To support or not to support?
I've been hearing multiple accounts lately that the 5c hasn't lived up to Apple's expectations both on the hardware and financial fronts. What are the chances Apple just drops support for the phone all together? I know Apple is notorious for updating and supporting their products for a good amount of time but with the 5c being a reported "dismal flop" by some accounts, will Apple make a special exception? Thoughts?
- 12-21-2013, 05:41 PM #2
- 12-21-2013, 05:46 PM #3
- 12-21-2013, 05:56 PM #4
Re: To support or not to support?
I don't think Apple would stop supporting the 5C because of sales. I think it's at least 1 major iOS update from losing support maybe 2. I think future iOS versions will more in the direction of 64 bit. Those with 5C's have nothing to worry about as far as support is concerned. Apple still supports devices even when they are discontinued. My 6 year old iMac is running the latest Mac OS better than it ran the previous version. This is just a example of Apple's support of their devices.
- 12-21-2013, 10:03 PM #5
- By boovish in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 01:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:55 PM
- By Roshan Mohd in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 09:14 AM