- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do I select my iPhone 5c ringtones?
I can't seem to get to the tones that are on the 5C through Settings (I read to go from Home screen to Settings then to Sounds, but I can't get to Sounds from Settings). New to this, so I'd love some help.
I'm not quite there with wanting to download ringtones yet, just want to choose from those which came with the device.
- 12-10-2013, 03:13 PM #2
- 12-10-2013, 07:28 PM #3
Re: How do I select my iPhone 5c ringtones?
You mentioned you can't get to Sounds you might be in a sub Directory in Settings
Look on the top left if you see any wording in blue with a left arrow you need to tap on that till you get to the first page in Settings then Sounds will be on the page
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- By Daniel Bennett1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:29 PM
- By johnlinkonkhoksa in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:20 PM