Did I make a mistake?
So I upgraded my wife's 4S to a 5C. Pretty uneventful.
But I was now wondering if her phone will work in Australia. We are with Verizon. My iPhone 5 works as I just buy a SIM card with a carrier when I am there.
I haven't looked over her phone too close but I don't recall seeing a SIM card slot.
Do I need to swap it out for a 5S?
- 12-02-2013, 12:29 PM #2
- 12-02-2013, 12:36 PM #3
- 01-10-2014, 09:51 AM #5
- By jsntrenkler in forum iMessageReplies: 20Last Post: 03-11-2015, 03:31 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPad AirReplies: 37Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhoneReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:40 PM