IPhone 5c delayed notifications

Binford46

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Having an annoying error, iOS 7.0.4, using Straight Talk as a carrier but the bug happens on both wifi (home and work) and on lte. Basically push notifications don't come through sometimes if the screen is off. Other times it works fine, sometimes it's just delayed. Unlocked iphone 5c 32gb.

All app refresh and notification center settings are on appropriately. have done 4 factory resets and many more resets of just network settings (set up as new once, iCloud restore twice, connected to iTunes restore once). Most noticed due to delayed push notifications from the gmail app, active 911, and words with friends. Applecare no help so far. Am I the only one with this? I worry it's a problem since I have a different iCloud account from my iTunes account... Or is that nothing?

Help is appreciated.

Jamaro99

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here, today. Just got the 5C on Friday, Notifications seemed to work on Friday and yesterday. This morning I had an update notice which I downloaded and notifications have not been working correctly since.

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that although I have Push turned on, sometimes I won't get email unless the phone is awake. This is using the native Mail app.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that although I have Push turned on, sometimes I won't get email unless the phone is awake. This is using the native Mail app.

I've noticed this too but do you think it's an iOS 7 problem? It's not just email notification, it's also when I'm in some apps and it will close on its own and go back to the home screen.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

plyboult

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm notice this too but just on fb as that's one of the few apps I actually have notifications set up for. Fb Messenger works perfectly without issue. Odd...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods