A Foxconn factory reportedly stops iPhone 5c production

DYLANHABKIRK

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What to make of it? According to the article, "Now a new report comes in, suggesting that the same Zhengzhou factory is going to cease all iPhone 5c production and will be switching to iPhone 5s instead." That pretty much sums it up, in my opinion...:)

fluppyboy

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Wow! Just wow!!! Talk about biased reporting...

"It seems the plastic iPhone isn't doing all so well - something that isn't going to surprise anyone who has had the chance to spend some time with it." - Really? Everyone I know, who has bought an iPhone 5C, is very happy with it.

And what is this nonsense supposed to mean: "If Apple fails to react to the poor iPhone 5c performance it will be all but certain that the company never meant to diversify its portfolio with it, but just make sure the iPhone 5s gets all the attention." WTF??? :laughing:

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I love how these articles are just circling Apple like a gang of vultures looking, waiting and predicting Apple's demise. Apple has more haters than 2pac, Barack Obama, the New York Yankees, Lebron James and the Catholic church combined.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
I love how these articles are just circling Apple like a gang of vultures looking, waiting and predicting Apple's demise. Apple has more haters than 2pac, Barack Obama, the New York Yankees, Lebron James and the Catholic church combined.

Still not as much as BlackBerry though, heh

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73