iPhone 5C Screen Defective?
I recently bought an iPhone 5C from target a little less than 2 weeks ago for my fiancÚ and the screen seems to have some clicking sounds when you press the screen. It's not constant, it will make the clicking sounds when you press on it and then won't make them for a while.
I want to take it back to target or the apple store to get it exchanged, but I'm afraid it won't make the click sound again or I won't be able to prove it.
- 10-30-2013, 10:40 PM #2
- 10-30-2013, 11:50 PM #3
- 10-31-2013, 09:48 AM #4
- By Larry Pager in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:36 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:15 PM