Do you lock your 5c?

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Apple sells the fingerprint scanner under the guise that everyone should lock their phones. Well how true us that really?

None of the personal information I have can be accessed even if I did lose it. What say you?

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I lock all phones I've ever had. Be it banking apps, emails etc. You're going to have personal info in there and not locking your phone is basically giving any crook or criminal access to your life and world.

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I used to lock my 4S, when I got the 5, I never locked it.

I'm starting to lock my 5c because I just like the keypad colors.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes I do for years I would never lock my phones but as I've started to keep more sensitive information on it I figured its time to start taking my security a little more serious

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I lock my phone no matter what it was. It's a privacy thing. Two things peeve me off the most: People being nosy in my phone and people opening my mail.

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I definitely lock my MacBooks. I just wasn't locking my phone for a while. For some reason it does seem like a lot of effort.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I used to never lock my iPhones (I duno why I guess I thought it was annoying to do) but now with my 5c I've made it a habit to keep it locked plus it doesn't take long to punch in a 4 number code.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
First of all, Apple made this feature because they think people should have that extra layer of security, and they're right. Your phone contains a lot of personal data that you should lock away from some people. Some people may not see it, but many other people do.

With that said, I never used to lock my phone. However, ever since one of my friends ran into some videos of him acting insane and deleted them from it, I started putting a pass code on it. Now, I just use Touch ID along with a 21 letter password. Really keeps the annoying friends out ;)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I always locked my phones and I rarely let anyone use my phone but if I do I turn on Guided Access to keep them in that one app it's an easy three taps on the home button and no matter how old or young the family member is they always say to me why can't I get out of this game. Busted people are noisy

Sent from my iPhone 5

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Apple sells the fingerprint scanner under the guise that everyone should lock their phones. Well how true us that really?

None of the personal information I have can be accessed even if I did lose it. What say you?

I always lock my phone. I keep my information secured in a password vault app with a password, but even so, I don't want anyone having my contacts names, addresses and phone numbers. That's not good form.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice