Looking Forward: Which colors would you like to see in the iPhone 6c?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, yeah I know... I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. But let's assume Apple will launch an iPhone 6c when the time comes. If that happens... would you like them to stay with the current color lineup of white, yellow, pink, green and blue? Or do you see some new colors hitting the shelves? (Product)RED? Perhaps different materials? Carbon fibre? Wood? Marble? lol

OK, I'm getting a little carried away here, but you get the point. What available color/finish options would you like to see in the iPhone 6c?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Mobile Nations colors, iMore Blue, CrackBerry Orange, Android Central Green, WPCentral Pink, and WebOS combo of Green, Blue & Orange!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Although Touch ID was the main motivator for me to get a 5S. I would have thought hard about getting a 5C if those darker colors everyone has mentioned were available.

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Have to agree about the darker colors. I like my blue, and the green and yellow seem okay too, but I'd prefer darker, bolder colors. For yellow, the shade on Nokia's Asha phones seems nice.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
(Product) red. I had a RAZR V3 (product) red. Loved that phone. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I had a black V3. It was a super slick phone. I just found some pics on a hard drive I took with that phone compared to the pics taken on phones now they look pretty bad.

#Naked Tuesday

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I had a black V3. It was a super slick phone. I just found some pics on a hard drive I took with that phone compared to the pics taken on phones now they look pretty bad.

#Naked Tuesday

It's a vga camera only after all. LOL. I actually had 2 V3 in black as well. When my first black one died I bought another. Then when that died I bough the red. The i got the v8. Which is surprisingly still working. Eventually I went to the iPhone from the v8. Good times. LOL.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would have loved a darker blue more vibrant pink and a shade of red. But as of now I'm just waiting hoping this sells well enough that they can expand on the colors and idea next year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal