Who's rolling naked with their 5c?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re:

As stated in the other thread, if I were getting one, I'd roll with it without a case. :)

spiff_p239

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
re:

I've never really been a fan of cases on phones so my white 5c will not have one either. When I had the 4, 4s, and 5 I would just put a plastic film protector on the back to make the phone less slippery to prevent it from sliding on smooth surfaces and reduce the chance of nicking up the glass/aluminum. With the polycarbonate case of the 5c, I don't feel the need to cover it at all.

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
re:

I'm torn on whether to get the Apple case for my blue 5c. My plan had been to get a white case, but I like how it looks/feels without the case. Also, I wonder if the white silicon would get grungy in a few months

sydneycooper1979

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
re:

I've been rolling naked with my 5C so far. I wasn't planning on getting a case but the phone is SO slippery! I ended up ordering one of the official apple 5C cases and it should be here in a couple of days. That being said I really really like the 5C 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

UnbornApple

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
re:

I saw someone on the street today with a blue phone and a place case. It actually looked really awesome.

I however have a space grey 5s so I was not too jealous.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

When I finally do get my 5C...in PINK:D I will indeed go without a case !! I will still put a screen protector on it and I am considering body skins for it so it doesnt feel so slick. I made it to a Verizon store yesterday & looked at the one they had on the display....it wasnt pink BOOO !! I was extremely impressed with the built quiality, and it felt nicer to hold than my 4S did :eek:

So I can't wait till I finally get one, which I'm hoping will be next month some time !!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
re:

When I finally do get my 5C...in PINK:D I will indeed go without a case !! I will still put a screen protector on it and I am considering body skins for it so it doesnt feel so slick. I made it to a Verizon store yesterday & looked at the one they had on the display....it wasnt pink BOOO !! I was extremely impressed with the built quiality, and it felt nicer to hold than my 4S did :eek:

So I can't wait till I finally get one, which I'm hoping will be next month some time !!

WHATTT???!!!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
re:

I need a case of sorts. I always get two cases, the Speck Product and the Otterbox Defender. I do the same for all my devices. Sad, I know.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
re:

PINK!!! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth! Or worse yet - left iOS for android *gasp!* ... Glad to see ya. And best wishes with that 5c. 😄

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

PINK!!! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth! Or worse yet - left iOS for android *gasp!* ... Glad to see ya. And best wishes with that 5c. ��

Joooooooo !! No I'm STILL here lol. Good to see you too�� I fought my inner voice telling me I needed a bigger screen. I didn't want to sacrifice what works great for me just to have a larger screen. I'm hoping in Oct to get it, but I love my 4S...it runs flawless on iOS 7 so I really may just pass the 5C by for a little while:)

Besides, I look so studious in my reading glasses when Ido need them for my screen :cool:

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
re:

Joooooooo !! No I'm STILL here lol. Good to see you too? ???Š I fought my inner voice telling me I needed a bigger screen. I didn't want to sacrifice what works great for me just to have a larger screen. I'm hoping in Oct to get it, but I love my 4S...it runs flawless on iOS 7 so I really may just pass the 5C by for a little while:)

Besides, I look so studious in my reading glasses when Ido need them for my screen :cool:

I can see you with your book book case and reading glasses... Very studious indeed ;) lol

I should have considered my 20+ cases for my 4s before I jumped to the 5! Now I have only three cases (lifeproof, otterbox and a speck) I use the lifeproof most cause I'm paranoid of water damage... But have tried to go naked here and there.
They need to make a water proof/resistant clear plastic wrap type of coating for the phone. I wouldn't have to worry about scratches or spills! Please alert me if there is such a thing!

As for the thread topic:
From the looks of the 5c I would not cover it!! I love the colors. Why would you want to cover that up?! (Aside from damage protection) When I first saw the 5c I didn't like it.thought it looked cheap and plasticky. Thought the 5s was "better looking". Now if I were to upgrade id go with the 5c. After seeing it "live" my opinion changed. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR