Official - I've got my 5C

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
5 is sold awaiting shipment until I get my 5S :)

Oops I thought it said 5S not 5C well Friday is the same for both anyways lol
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I got my blue 5c today from Verizon. My last iPhone was the 3G, and I've had a few different phones since then, so this is like a whole new experience.

I'm very pleased with the color. The blue isn't as bright and pastel-y as it looks in photos. It's actually rather subdued, and very nice, sort of in between dark and light blue. For those who are worried about such things, it doesn't look at all childish or feminine.

I'm amazed how something so flat can be so comfortable to hold. I'm sure the curved edges of the plastic have a positive effect.

IOS7 is delightful so far. I must say though, it failed the intuitiveness test, when it took a full minute to figure out how to initiate downloading the app store,, LOL.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Congrats RKAIX and Claude! They do look sweet. I figure they'll start showing up at school over the next few weeks.

spiff_p239

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I received my white 5c yesterday and really like it so far. I had foolishly sold my iPhone 5 to give the Moto X a shot and realized that while I really liked the phone itself, Android just doesn't cut it for me. I chose the 5c over the 5s mainly because I don't find the 5/5s design to be ergonomic at all. The subtle curves of the 5c fit my hand much better than all of the right angles on the 5/5s ever did. Also, seeing as how I was paying full retail, the $100 price difference came in handy. I'm eligible for an upgrade in February so I'll probably hold onto it until the iPhone 6 comes out as the 5c is more than enough to handle my needs.

Goodeye

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I got a green 32GB 5C for ATT. Went to the Apple Store after I got off work Saturday afternoon was in and out in less than 10 mins.

After having been with a Nokia Lumia windows phone I still wanted a poly carbonate device rather than the all aluminum 5s. I'm loving it!

jaywill27

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I thought what is that and hold one in my hand and I told my wife I don't know why Apple does an iPhone 5c ??? The only thing she said I want one! And that is where the market is and I think that Apple had problem with the material on the iPhone 5 so the best way to change it and now in Canada the iPhone 5s is more expensive the before and I think that's why

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
i want the green one, and the yellow one, and the white one. My girlfriend says I'm being unreasonable, I think they complement my iPhone5. time to visit my Apple store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods