Show us your iPhone 5C Homescreen:

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I love the 5C too. It feels very similar to my 3GS, which was my favorite body design.

Same here. The 3GS was my first iPhone. I loved that thing so much lol

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

uze4a7u4.jpg

This. I really wish they'd made a black 5c. It would look so darn awesome!

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
A black 5c would be gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be gorgeous indeed but would hurt 5s sales at the 5c's current price. Then the question comes.... If there were a black '5d' that had the 5s' internals, Touch ID, the 5c's unapologetically-plastic body (but in NightMare Black, of course), and cost the same as the 5s, but had a special unique serial number in 14K gold printed on the back (to make it more 'special' and to offset the plastic body? vs. the 5s' standard aluminum colors)...which would you choose, the black 5d or a 5s?

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It would be gorgeous indeed but would hurt 5s sales at the 5c's current price. Then the question comes.... If there were a black '5d' that had the 5s' internals, Touch ID, the 5c's unapologetically-plastic body (but in NightMare Black, of course), and cost the same as the 5s, but had a special unique serial number in 14K gold printed on the back (to make it more 'special' and to offset the plastic body? vs. the 5s' standard aluminum colors)...which would you choose, the black 5d or a 5s?

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

5d without the gold printed back.
I'm not really too into the aluminum and glass feel honestly. I'm not the "Bling" type. It's a shame I'll have to learn to enjoy it as I doubt there will be another "Unapologetically plastic" iPhone model...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have to say. I love my plastic iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on my experience, there's a big difference between the build of the 5C/3G/3GS body over that of something from Samsung. Samsung is flimsy, cheap build qualtiy.