16GB Yellow iPhone 5c the first to slip beyond September 20 delivery: Via iMore Blog

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
based on my taste I would have said green and blue will be the front runners, but clearly I'm not representative haha. 16Gigs makes sense to me as most C buyers are probably opting for that model either because it's fashionable or because of the cheaper price. In both cases it wouldn't make a lot sense to pay for more storage, because in the first case 32gb don't make the phone prettier and in the second they'd be paying as much as for a 16gb 5S, and I feel like these people would then probably be inclined to get the 5S for that amount of money. So yeah, 16GB 5C will be the most wanted.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
What is sim free ? I thought LTE needed a sim ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
Im not sure if something changed, but every color, in every storage capacity for every carrier still shows 9/20 "deliver by" date if ordered today.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure if something changed, but every color, in every storage capacity for every carrier still shows 9/20 "deliver by" date if ordered today.

Something did change...the shipping estimates moved back from the 20th as indicated by the initial post...here's proof...

nImdtuH.png

...the cases are even worse, showing shipment delivery dates as much as a week from tomorrow.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I loved my Yellow Lumia when i had it...so i am still deciding if i even want to get the iPhone for myself while i am waiting here with friends, and i probably will get a Yellow if they have any in stock!
Something did change...the shipping estimates moved back from the 20th as indicated by the initial post...here's proof...

http://i.imgur.com/nImdtuH.png

...the cases are even worse, showing shipment delivery dates as much as a week from tomorrow.

Goodeye

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I loved my Yellow Lumia when i had it...so i am still deciding if i even want to get the iPhone for myself while i am waiting here with friends, and i probably will get a Yellow if they have any in stock!

Yeah I came from a Yellow Lumia 1020 (Yep that just came out and I already ditched it, long story but Microsoft support sucks I'll just leave it at that). I couldn't bring myself to get the yellow 5C though it's more of a washed out yellow. The Lumia yellows are more bold.

I picked up a 32GB Green 5C

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox