Official waiting up for iPhone 5c pre-orders pajama party!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Common everyone someone has to be pre ordering a 5c .. :) .. Ohh I heard prizes I love prizes !!

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I work until 1am pst so ill be up with you all. Sadly not in my PJs. I'm not buying a 5C and am still on the fence about getting a 5s. Sorta digging my iPad mini with LTE for calls, data and texts but I miss having an iPhone so we shall see.

If I'd get the c, it would be the white 32 gigger.

tgp

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I test a ton of cases, which means i'm always putting them on and taking them off. I had my iPhone multi-layer anodized, though, so I'm fine without one.

​I have no personal preference.

If you put a case on the 5C, you read "hon" on the back through the hole. I think it's meant for your wife!

micklpickl

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Rene --- do you think we'll be able to order the 5s using the Apple store app on Friday, 20 September, then get an appointment to pick-up in the store?

I'm jealous of you that will preorder the 5c, later. I was seriously considering the green one ( it could be the PicklePhone) but I can't give up the lure of the better camera in the 5s. Makes me wish I had a teenager that needed an iPhone! I also think the white color is cool in a "I loved the white MacBook too" way.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Rene --- do you think we'll be able to order the 5s using the Apple store app on Friday, 20 September, then get an appointment to pick-up in the store?

No way to know until Apple puts the process in place. You should be able to order it, but I'm guessing first day stock will go to people in line.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Watching breaking bad last week almost killed me. My tv was almost done for when I threw my remote at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I was referring too me and john playing fantasy football last week but yours was another near death experience lol

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I was referring too me and john playing fantasy football last week but yours was another near death experience lol

I figured as much. My fantasy team tied as well and I was freaking out especially since I was in the lead down to the last minute of the game :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone catch the NFL game tonight? Stink fest from what I hear. We third shifters rarely see an entire game during the week

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro