Official waiting up for iPhone 5c pre-orders pajama party!

jkel777

Banned
Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing I noticed is that you can only have it shipped to you, not pick it up in-store. This applies to the 5s as well. Before tonight, there was an option underneath the shipping time that said something like "Pick up in-store: Visit an Apple retail store beginning 9/20." That is no longer there on the 5c or 5s. So for those wanting the 5s (myself included), it looks like all we can do is order it on the 20th and have it shipped to us.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Woot! Prizes!

Randomly selected, in no particular order... the following people have won themselves some awesome iMore goodies!

guinnkevinr
svfd757
ios4ever
Bluecanary
RealNeal
iSRS
TNBRITT
bettiol
DaPhoneking
titans10​

Watch your email for further instruction! :D

Richard Devine

iMore staff
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
So I just noticed (here in the UK at least) I can get some of the accessories like the dock shipped out to me by September 19 (but hopefully before since I paid for carrier postage, not postage postage)

Since that's before the phone is released, it gives us a chance to get some pics of it up on iMore before some of you guys go out and buy them. Unless you already did ;-)

Edit: Only the dock, the iPhone 5c cases are showing as shipping in 1-2 weeks here, that's basically after the phone. Not that I want a case, but, well, you know. You guys elsewhere in the world seeing the same?

titans10

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So I just noticed (here in the UK at least) I can get some of the accessories like the dock shipped out to me by September 19 (but hopefully before since I paid for carrier postage, not postage postage)

Since that's before the phone is released, it gives us a chance to get some pics of it up on iMore before some of you guys go out and buy them. Unless you already did ;-)
Here in the USA mine dock say it will deliver by Sep 25-27

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Woot! Prizes!

Randomly selected, in no particular order... the following people have won themselves some awesome iMore goodies!

guinnkevinr
svfd757
ios4ever
Bluecanary
RealNeal
iSRS
TNBRITT
bettiol
DaPhoneking
titans10​

Watch your email for further instruction! :D

Thank you very much!

Richard Devine

iMore staff
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Been a blast...Even though I kinda cheated since I just had to wake up at 8am lol.

Same again next week? In some way shape or form I think it'll be an all nighter next time...

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna wait till the 20th to see them in person.

I'm thinking of doing same thing. Was close to settling for the blue 32GB 5c but really want the 32GB 5s. If anxiety gets to me ( :D ) like it usually does I may end up getting the pre-ordering the 5c before next Friday. Although I love seeing everything firsthand before purchasing.

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Only 8 pages. What a sad party. I thought I'd drop in because I figured this would be hopping tonight. Anyways I hope you enjoy which ever phone you chose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro