Which color of iPhone 5c are you going to get?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It's official. Apple is currently pulling back the covers on the iPhone 5c. It will be available in green, white, blue, pink and yellow.

So, the question I have for you is... if you plan to pick one up... what color will YOU get?

Last edited:

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Not sure since I'd have to ask my 7yr old first. Seriously though, why wouldn't you spend the extra hundred and get the much better processor and features of the 5S?? If you want color, get a case..

If this was free on contract or say 430 off contract or something like that? Then maybe..

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
White with a non polka-dot case, if I had to pick one... but thankfully, I don?t.

Agree... I've been a supporter of a more affordable iphone but the pricing of the 5C is just ridiculous, only 100 dollars cheaper than the 5S ( off contract price )... Insane

Jay2pt0

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Since it's just a revamped iPhone 5 it isn't surprising. The iPhone 5 would have dropped to these same prices so for those who stay a year behind this is a bit of a extra with the colors, battery and improved facetime camera.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not getting the 5C, however, I would get the Blue one if I was.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with the much anticipated Motorola atrix.

Just kidding. I'm not. Nor am I getting the 5C. But I do kinda like the blue 5C.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Not sure since I'd have to ask my 7yr old first. Seriously though, why wouldn't you spend the extra hundred and get the much better processor and features of the 5S?? If you want color, get a case..

If this was free on contract or say 430 off contract or something like that? Then maybe..

why? one word choice. Some people like the look, some like the price on contract, some like the colors. Everyone will look at that $100 differently. It's the same as the people who spend $5 a day on Starbucks coffee but a $3 app is expensive. We're just all different.

spiff_p239

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I went with the white 5c for myself. I foolishly decided to give Android another shot and sold my iPhone 5 for a Moto X. While I love the Moto X, I've just lost any desire to use Android any more. I contemplated buying the 5s, but I hated the ergonomics (or lack thereof) of the iPhone 5 so I figured that the 5c would be a better fit for me. I'm not a power user by any means plus my upgrade isn't until February so I'll be paying full retail for the phone. That means I'll be able to upgrade when the next iPhone comes out or if WP8.1 really impresses me.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
why? one word choice. Some people like the look, some like the price on contract, some like the colors. Everyone will look at that $100 differently. It's the same as the people who spend $5 a day on Starbucks coffee but a $3 app is expensive. We're just all different.

Thanks, but I know the mainstream is fickle/weird/ignorant/dumb/whatever. They'll eat this phone up and not care it's simply a year old phone with cheaper casing.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but I know the mainstream is fickle/weird/ignorant/dumb/whatever. They'll eat this phone up and not care it's simply a year old phone with cheaper casing.

the iPhone5 was not released with iOS7 (which is clearly heavily underestimated by most). that alone makes it a brand new product. The iPhone5 had a smaller battery and a worse iSight cam. Also, at the end of the day it is less pricy than the iPhone5 at its release day, so I really fail to see why people are being that cynical.
ps even today the iPhone5 performance is arguably still top notch, runs smoother than many products of late. To me the 5C is an absolutely legit product and labelling potential buyers 'weird' and 'dumb' kinda presumptuous.

pps I am NOT getting one, just for the record. :rotfl:

*edit* almost forgot what I came for; I would go with green.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner