how long before someone leaves a prototype in a bar?
So if a new iPhone is in the works, how long before someone leaves a prototype in a bar? This is usually how we get leaked information.
Last edited by svfd757; 05-16-2013 at 01:34 AM.
- 05-15-2013, 02:43 AM #2iMore Expert
- 754 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 6
Re: New iPhone
Lol, I would assume the only way we would get a sneak peek at the new iPhone is through the factory it would be manufactured in, and even then we really wouldn't get any information about it since the casing would be the same. If anything all we might end up seeing in the next couple of weeks is a possibility of new colors like the new iPod touches. Other than that all internal software and changes would all be rumored stories that would somehow get out into the world.
- 08-15-2013, 08:52 PM #3
Re: New iPhone
- 08-16-2013, 05:46 PM #4"If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried"... -- Terrence C.
iPhone 5S 64GB, iPhone 5 64GB, iPad 4 128GB + LTE, iPad mini Retina 128GB + LTE, iPad 2 64GB Wifi, Apple TV 2 & 3, MacBook Pro 15 (Early 2011), iMac (2008 Intel), Powerbook G4, 2 Powerbook G3's, indigo iMac
- 08-21-2013, 06:53 PM #5
- 08-21-2013, 10:48 PM #6
- 08-21-2013, 11:03 PM #7
- 08-25-2013, 01:45 PM #8can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
- By gameson in forum iOS 6Replies: 23Last Post: 03-29-2014, 04:03 PM
- By JustMe'D in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:27 PM
- By B V in forum App StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:17 AM
- By B V in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:09 AM
- By zackawee27 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 04:15 PM