I have an iphone 5. It completely died last month.
I plugged it in and it died. I bought a new battery because I figured that the battery had died, and I took it to a repairman to install the new battery. It did not come on with the new battery. He said that it looked like there was a problem with the motherboard. So I took the new battery back to the battery shop. I don't know what to do to get my iphone to work again. What should I do with it? The repairman also said that when he opened it my battery looked bad, a bit swollen. So it might be a battery issue, that has ruined my iphone. Where can I send it for repair?
- 05-14-2016, 09:51 PM #2
- 25,045 Posts
Re: I have an iphone 5. It completely died last month.
Welcome to iMore! You're going to end up paying more for repairs than what another phone would cost. You would be better off buying another phone. I have no idea where you could send it. You could check with iFixit.
- By xandros9 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 05-24-2016, 03:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 08:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 03:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2016, 02:12 PM