How can I get past Install SIM when setting up my 5 after installing iOS 9.3.1
I use my iPhone 5 without a SIM card (wifi for Chrome, etc). I've just installed iOS 9.3.1 and I can't get past the requirement to install a SIM card during the set up.
- 04-15-2016, 12:10 PM #2Administrator
- 44 Posts
Re: How can I get past Install SIM when setting up my 5 after installing iOS 9.3.1?
99% sure that you can't activate a device without a SIM now. Do you have any other phones with an active SIM? Or can you borrow a friends? All you need to do is pop it in for activation, then you can use the phone without it. Literally just need it to get past that step AFAIK.
- 04-15-2016, 05:53 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 05:21 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 01:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 03:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:00 AM