- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why did my iPhone 5 brick?
I've had my iPhone 5 for about two years and it's been running perfectly. I only use about half of the storage to keep it running fast. The other morning, on a full battery, it completely bricked. Black screen, and no amount of charging / plugging into my Macbook Pro / holding down both buttons has done anything. Anyone experience this?
- 04-03-2016, 03:13 PM #2
- 04-03-2016, 05:46 PM #3
- 04-03-2016, 11:05 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2016, 10:15 PM
- By mr cool2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2016, 02:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2016, 02:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 11:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 10:13 AM